- Dimensions: 6.3m (W) x 4.34m (D) x 2.796m (H)
- The internal peak roof height is 2.64m, its a vaulted or cathedral style
- 27.34 square metres of space
- 2.1m Wall Height
- 2 – pre-hung timber windows 900h x 700w
- 1 – acrylic glazed timber door 1900h x 820w
- Chrome door and window hardware
- Fully prefabricated cedar clad wall panels – 70×35 mgp10 treated pine wall framing
- 22.5 degree roof pitch
- Bluescope colorbond roofing, capping & gable roll
- N3 or C1 wind rating – 147kmh winds
- All wall panels are double braced with 4mm hardwood ply behind the cladding, making our cabins and studios stronger than Australian standards require
- 10 year warranty
- All fasteners and hardware for install supplied
Are you looking for a Tiny House? Our studio range can provide an ideal option for you to turn into a home, workshop, studio or “she-shed”. The Tiny House revolution is changing the way we live and we can assist you in making your visions come to life.
- Choose your Studio and options (including Floor choice)
- Contact your local council to determine viability
- Place your order
- Studio delivered to your site
- Complete the DIY installation
- Termite Resistant with Treated Pine framing and naturally termite resistant Western Red Cedar Cladding.
- Manufactured in Australia for Australian weather conditions.
- Pre-fabricated panels, gables and roof trusses for fast assembly.
- Tinted perspex windows for safety and attractive appearance.
- Timber stud walls making it easy for lining and adding those internal walls to personalise your space for your needs.
- Double door set
- Extra windows
- Full height window panels 590w x 1715h
- Subfloor option, if not putting down a concrete slab
- Gable roof extension 2.4m
- Verandah 1.2m