A High Quality Gazebo – made to last.
A 10 year limited warranty is standard on CANOPIA – PALRAM’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! Cheaper units are only built to last for 1-2 years, within that time their roof will break down, crack and yellow in the harsh Australian sun, our CANOPIA – PALRAM brand will not!
This Gazebo stands out from the rest with its very long 4 meter stance, enough room for a large dining table and chairs in your backyard. The roofing material is made from polycarbonate, which is one of the toughest modern plastics available, they make bullet proof glass from this stuff! Polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable, having an impact resistance 250 times that of glass. You can read more about this on our blog post here: polycarbonate
Polycarbonate roof panels
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant • Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer • Withstand severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors • Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included. The MARTINIQUE GAZEBO is supplied as an easy to assemble DIY gazebo kit with pre-drilled componentry ensuring that no special tools are required and that the project is well within the capacity of the average DIY installer.
• Anchoring and foot-pads included – structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface • Sturdy aluminum posts
Designed and manufactured in Israel, every Martinique Gazebo has a list of features that not only set it apart from other imitators on the market but make it the envy of both manufacturers and end users alike. The Martinique’s overall functionality and innovation of design is sure to impress your guests and make a grand feature in your backyard. These are very easy to install and we provide everything you need including simple to follow instructions. We have these available to ship to you right now, anywhere in Australia.
- Sturdy and durable aluminium profiles
- Anthracite powder coated finish to resist corrosion and lend an overall refined touch
- 6mm twin wall polycarbonate panels to protect from UV rays and the harsh Australian elements
- Unique bronze glazing to allow for the transmission of natural sunlight on cloudy days and the creation of shade on sunny days
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly
- Can be anchored to any surface
- Integrated rails and hooks for the addition of curtains
- Decorative wind escarpment feature for enhanced air flow
- Integrated gutter heads to allow for water collection
- Glazing Colour: Bronze
- Gross Weight: 82.5kg
- Package Dimensions: 294.5cm x 75cm x 23.5cm
- Covering Area: 12.9m2
- Wind resistance – 90km/h
- Assembled Dimensions: 4.3m x 3m x 2.76m (H)