Available for PRE-ORDER due to popular demand – Delivery will be late September.
GREENHOUSES from SILVER LINE with FREE DELIVERY – superbly designed and carefully manufactured greenhouse kit units supplied in boxed form for easy transport. SILVER LINE GREENHOUSES are constructed from strong aluminium frames and panels of almost unbreakable clear polycarbonate, and are priced at a level which offers unbeatable value for money!
The Lean To Grow House provides you with all the key advantages of a hobby greenhouse for compact sized gardens or limited spaces such as balconies or patios, to grow your own organic herbs and vegetables. It features two types of virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing; twin-wall for the roof and crystal-clear for the walls, and corrosion resistant aluminum frame. It also includes an adjustable roof vent for improved air circulation, gutter and gutter heads for water collection, a wall mounting kit, and a galvanized steel base to ensure a durable and stable product. The Lean To Grow House provides you with an aesthetic, functional and sturdy structure for many of gardening use. With increased wall height to allow plenty of room to move and walk around inside.
- Wall mounting kit included
- Combined Polycarbonate Panel Types for Optimal Growth
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
- 100% UV protected polycarbonate panels that willl not discolour, fracture or shatter
- Roof panels – twin-wall Polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Wall panels – Crystal-clear Polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
- Aluminum Frame, provides a highly durable, rust-resistant and extra-rigid structure
- Maintenance free
- Lockable Door Handle for extra protection and safety (lock not included). Magnetic door catch also included
- Sliding panels’ system
- Uniform profiles for all positions
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
- Built-In Gutters
- Gutter and gutter heads allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system
- Adjustable Roof Vent provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity
- Galvanized steel base adds structural stability
- Dimensions Assembled: 225 x 124.5 x 244cm
- Dimensions of box: 244.5 x 64 x 9cm
- Door Dimensions: 56cm x 163cm
- Eaves Height: 159.59cm