Available for preorder, new stock arrives in June 2022, limited numbers.
The LIFETIME 15 x 8 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED – a stylish outdoor storage shed to keep your garden equipment, tools, bikes and toys safe, dry and secure. This shed is made in the U.S.A. – you can be confidant in the quality and features of an American made product. The moulded woodgrain wall panels and simulated shingle roof ensure that it is an attractive addition to your property as well as a solution to your storage needs. The central double door entry gives you easy access to your storage space, which has good headroom and has good provision for natural lighting. Doors at the end of the shed can be placed at either end, allowing the shed to be placed anywhere on your property.
3 FREE bonus items: 1 x full depth shelf (220mm wide), 2 corner shelves and 12 wall hooks.
Constructed from dual-wall UV-stabilised high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with steel reinforcing members, the LIFETIME 15 x 8 plastic shed is designed for durability and very low maintenance. The steeply pitched roof offers excellent storage space and quick drainage of rainwater, and features heavy-duty steel trusses for additional strength. The double doors have full-length steel hinges and are lockable. The black HDPE floor is slip resistant and resistant to oils, solvents and stains.
LIFETIME 15 x 8 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED features include:
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.58 m x 2.44 m x 2.42 m
- Exterior Roof Dimensions: 4.58 m x 2.44 m
- Interior Wall Dimensions: 4.34 m x 2.30 m x 1.81 m
- Door Opening Dimensions: 143.5 cm x 191.7 cm
- Eave Depth: 5.08 cm
- Fascia Height: 3.1 cm
- Footprint: 4.50 m x 2.35 m
- Interior Headroom: 2.03 m
- Max Wind Resistance: 104.6 kph
- Nominal Dimensions: 4.58 m x 2.44 m
- Cubic M: 20.91 m³
- Internal space : 9.98 m²
- Windows Two Polycarbonate Windows – Open Half-Way
- The window shutters are optional and can be left off (they dont close)
- Weight 330 KG (contained in 3 boxes)
- Colour: Storm Dust with “Rough Cut” timber texture
- High-impact door handles with metal latch
- Exterior padlock loop for locking doors
- Screened ventilation panels
- Heavy duty floor panel is an integral part of the structure – a level, firm base essential but no concrete slab needed
- Steel reinforced dual-wall polyethylene wall panels
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Comprehensive and easy to understand assembly instructions
- Will not rust, warp or dent – virtually maintenance-free
- 10-year limited warranty
High Density Polyethylene, using a resin that can be re-formed into alternative products when the time comes to replace.
Revolutionary, HDPE, an innovative polyethylene plastic that incorporates strengtheners to fortify the composition against cracking during winter’s freezing conditions with a UV stabilisation to defend against the heat of the suns rays fracturing & bleaching the surface.
Robustly designed to prevent dents appearing, the construction is formed by combining two walls or skins. The inner side comprises an arrangement of resin ridges to provide substantial bracing with the outer skin meanwhile giving the simulation of a wood paneled building embossed with ornate wood-grain details radiating a desert-sand tinge and is crafted by state-of-the-art blow molding procedures.
Each wall panel interlinks with adjoining panels and locks into the floor then abutting underneath the roof structure to eliminate rainwater leaks at the wall-roof connection. High grade steel screws secure the panels to the shed’s steel framework resulting in a sturdy overall construction.
High Density Polyethylene is impermeable to damp, icy conditions, rainfall and the effect of the sun. Unaffected by rot, this imperishable resin eliminates maintenance, it’s not designed for painting nor varnishing. Cleaning merely involves undertaking the odd wash, a pressure blaster makes short work of the job.
Looking for an easy slab option? Video below shows how to do a simple slab using a timber frame and bags of concrete. A slab is not required but is a great way to ensure your shed has a flat, stable base.
Some tips: Compress the dry cement before adding water - Wet the soil beforehand and continue to wet the surrounding soil during curing - Dig a small trench around the perimeter if erosion or crumbling of the edge is a concern - Use your surrounding formwork to create a level slab - Wait 1-2 hours after first misting, then apply more water via shower setting every 1-3 hours - Keep applying water for a few days to assist in curing