The CEDAR SHED MAPLE 12 x 6 is a large sized timber garden shed or workshop – a handsome addition to your property as well as providing a functional, long-lasting outdoor storage facility or work space. It has a double opening door set with a locking T-handle and 2 opening windows as standard, making it ideal for a studio or workshop. It also features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves. Options including additional Opening Windows, Loft Shelf, stylish Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware Kit as well as Flooring Kits are available. This is a quality shed, it stands apart from the more common, cheaper pine clad products, cedar is a beautiful wood that makes your shed a feature of your property.
Our CEDAR SHED range of products are manufactured in Australia, and constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The MAPLE 12 x 6 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice.
Typically time required for assembly is about 3 – 4 hours, excluding the floor. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used. Installation of the Cedar garden shed products is a relatively simple process. The first step is to choose a nice level site in your yard. The floor is constructed either using a recommended Stilla rebated floor or HD floor kit. You can also lay a concrete slab, but our flooring kit is a more cost effective and easier option, its also easier to bolt the shed to our floor than it is to dynabolt to concrete. The HD floor has been specifically designed to reduce site works where the ground is not level. Once the floor is in position the next step is to erect the pre-made walls. Starting at the front corner, the panels are joined and gables fastened into position. The roof is then assembled on the ground, lifted into position and fastened to the walls. Next the hinges are attached to the doors, the doors fastened to the wall and the door handle installed. Finally, the corner posts, cover strips, fascias and the ridge capping are attached to complete the product.
The CEDAR SHED MAPLE 12 x 6 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is a Heavy Duty Floor Kit, both flooring kits include tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area. It comes with stumps that go into the ground allowing you to level the shed up and overcome any unevenness and importantly, gives the entire shed a secure foundation. CEDAR SHED MAPLE 12 x 6 features include:
- Dimensions: 3640mm Wide x 1930mm Deep x 2500mm High (add 50mm for rebated floor or 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Double colonial style glazed doors (1440mm opening 1790mm high) in the middle of 3640mm side is standard
- 2 Windows, 630mm openings with tinted acrylic glazing included standard
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant treated pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include additional Opening Windows with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty