This larger Settlers Hut stands out because of its optional verandah. The Settlers hut has higher than normal headroom and a house type lockable door which adds to the solid feel and style of the cabin. Add this to the corner of your garden to give you that teen retreat or art studio that you have always dreamed of. Its got to be the cheapest way to add room to your house!
There are many options available for this cabin / shed they include 2 variations of timber floor, skylights, verandah, roof insulation, ground fix brackets (if you have a concrete slab) and many more. We can even customise many parts of the cabin, call us to chat about the possibilities.
The cedar weatherboards give a very attractive appearance plus all the practical benefits of cedar, the smell, the termite resistance and more, read our blog posts on why cedar is such a great wood. Cheaper pine buildings dont have the same sense of style or attractive grain that cedar provides.
- Area 14.04 Sq m
- 5.4m(W) x 2.6m(D) x 3.0m(H) + 1.1m x 5.4m Verandah
- 2.1m wall height
- Cottage green standard roof with guttering standard
- 2 sliding windows 975mm(H) x 1040mm (W) (wooden windows optional)
- House type lockable door
- 12 month structural guarantee
- Heavy duty – 90 x 35 pine wall framing
- Pre-made panels that simply bolt together
- Durable cedar weatherboards
- Installation available