Free delivery to metro freight depots. Delivery available to an address upon request, please note unloading requirements as described below.
The Bunded Chemical Storage 3.02 x 2.27m Shed with double doors is designed for storing small to medium volumes of agricultural and industrial chemicals. Ideal for small to medium farms, vine yards, pest control or spraying contractors, bowling green, council depots, light industry, golf clubs – or any one required to store chemicals in a safe and sensible way. This is a proven and trialed product which is being used successfully in all states of Australia for more than 10 years. It is a simple and complete solution.
Agsafe and SafeWork have indicated their acceptance in type of Bunded Chemical Shed. This ‘acceptance in type’ leaves clear responsibility on the end-user to competently assess the use of the shed for type, quantity and combination fo substances being stored, and to provide a suitable site with correctly utilised signage.
- Gable roof shed in Zinc sheeting. (3.02m x 2.27m x 2.09m high)
- Precast concrete floor with reinforced concrete, inbuilt drain attachment fittings and shed anchor points. Floor is bunded to retain any chemical spills.
- Rotating roof vent and two fixed wall vents for cross flow venting
- All components for simple DIY installation including pre-assembled shed panels
- Deliveries are available Australia wide – POA.
- 75mm concrete with 40mm bund, nominal holding capacity of 120 litres – ( this shed actually has 2 totally independent slabs which minimizes cleanup in the event of a spill).
- 2 drains with 20mm female BSP fittings in each end of each slab.
- Slab is dished to ensure spillage flows towards drains
- Slabs weigh approx 700 kg each and are fully reinforced and are supplied on forkliftable pallets
- Options include sign kit.
- To provide a way to unload 700kg pallets
- To determine this products suitability to store the chemicals required in the situation.
SIGN KIT IS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA