Transform ALL food waste (including cooked food, meat, fish and cheese) into a super healthy, nutrient rich compost with the help of this small and compact system in your kitchen or laundry with this safe, odourless process!
What is the Indoor Composting System?
Indoor composting is one of the most effective methods of recycling kitchen organic waste. It is carried out in an air tight container using Bokashi as a compost activator.
Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning “Fermented Organic Matter”. It is a bran based material that has been fermented with EM (friendly bacteria) and dried for storage. Bokashi, a pleasant smelling product, aids the fermentation of organic matter when added to the composter bucket.
The fermentation process does not produce unpleasant smells so you can keep the bucket under the sink or anywhere in the home. And once treated in the Kitchen Composter, the material can be safely dug into your garden or placed in your compost bin.
- 100% organic waste recycling. Cooked and uncooked food (including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables) may be safely composted in a home compost bin when done so using the Indoor Composter system.
- Includes tap, scoop and compactor.
- Small Shape; compact for the kitchen or laundry.
- No smells because friendly safe bacteria are used.
- No fruit flies because the process does not require air.
- Avoids trips to an outdoor composter after every meal.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Rebuilds the soil in your garden and decontaminates soil from harmful pathogens/pollutants.
- Releases a nutrient rich liquid that can be used as fertiliser
- Dimensions: 39cm x 34cm x 28cm