A High Quality Gazebo – made to last.
A 10 year limited warranty is standard on Palram’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! Cheaper units are only built to last for 1-2 years, within that time their roof will break down, crack and yellow in the harsh Australian sun, our PALRAM brand will not! The ARCADIA from Palram is a stylish, sturdy and low-maintenance DIY gazebo.
Aesthetically elegant, the structure is sturdy, durable and maintenance-free, being manufactured from rust resistant powdercoated aluminium and steel and roofed with virtually unbreakable UV-stabilised polycarbonate Twinwall sheet. Supplied in easy to assemble kit form, the ARCADIA is engineered to be constructed without the need for special building skills and using ordinary household tools.
FEATURING – Super seal roofing system: Provides great sealing performance under severe weather conditions and prevents panels from thermal expansion damages. One of the main issues with multi-wall panels is dust and moisture penetration into the internal voids. The problem is magnified especially when dealing with transparent or translucent panels. There are two common ways to solve the issue used on inferior gazebos: 1. Different kinds of tapes with limited adhesive strength and life span. 2. Crumpling the sheet edge but thus preventing the use of any capping Aluminum profile. ARCADIA Gazebo features include:
- Roof colour, only available in BRONZE, clear roof no longer available
- Dimensions: 3620mm wide x 6440mm long x 2420mm high
- Wide and high entrance for safe and easy access
- Durable structural framing of aluminium extrusion 80 x 80mm posts and steel componentry
- All frame members powdercoated BASALT GREY colour
- Roof glazing virtually unbreakable 6.00mm Twinwall UV-stabilised polycarbonate
- Integrated gutter system for rainwater collection
- Easy to assemble kit – 2 persons required but no special tools
- Maintenance-free – resists rust, rot and peeling
- Sturdy, anti-rust aluminum structure offering ample shading
- Specially engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- The architecture allows easy access and car parking
- Maintenance-free, built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- Wind resistance – 100km/hr
- Snow load – 100kg/m²
- Light Transmission – 15%
- 10 year warranty