A High Quality Gazebo – made to last.
A 10 year limited warranty is standard on Palram’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! Cheaper units are only built to last for 1-2 years, within that time their roof will break down, crack and yellow in the harsh Australian sun, our PALRAM brand will not!
The DALLAS 6100 GAZEBO is the perfect finishing touch for your outdoor living area – offering a solid and attractive shelter for barbeque and poolside situations. Designed for durability as well as elegance, this unit combines high quality aluminium extrusion and steel componentry powdercoated in ANTHRACITE GREY with virtually unbreakable grey opaque 6.00mm Twinwall polycarbonate glazing which is UV-stabilised. The Dallas garden living space offers a sense of privacy and provides a shaded area to be utilized year-round.
Polycarbonate roof panels
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant • Withstands severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors • Simple DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included. The DALLAS 6100 GAZEBO is supplied as an easy to assemble DIY gazebo kit with pre-drilled componentry ensuring that no special tools are required and that the project is well within the capacity of the average DIY installer.
DALLAS GAZEBO features:
- Width 363.5cm Length 611.5cm Height 296cm
- Covering Area = 22m2
- Robust, rust-resistant powder-coated frame made Massive Aluminum structure with ultra-resilient roofing system
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, Grey opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact and shatter resistant
- Waterproof – withstands harsh weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season
- 4 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels
- Rectangular structure can be relocated
- Maintenance free design
- 10 Years Warranty
- WIND RESISTANCE – 110km/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 90kg/m²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 2%
- POLYCARBONATE PANELS – 6mm