A High Quality Gazebo – made to last.
A 10 year limited warranty is standard on CANOPIA – PALRAM’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! Cheaper units are only built to last for 1-2 years, within that time their roof will break down, crack and yellow in the harsh Australian sun, our CANOPIA – PALRAM brand will not! The MILANO 3000 GAZEBO is the perfect finishing touch for your outdoor living area – offering a solid and attractive shelter for barbeque and poolside situations. Designed for durability as well as elegance, the MILANO 3000 GAZEBO combines high quality aluminium extrusion and steel componentry powdercoated in ANTHRACITE GREY with virtually unbreakable BRONZE 6.00mm Twinwall polycarbonate glazing which is UV-stabilised.
Polycarbonate Roof Panels
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant • Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer • Withstands severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter like cheaper units • Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time • Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors • Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included. The MILANO 3000 GAZEBO is supplied as an easy to assemble DIY gazebo kit with pre-drilled componentry ensuring that no special tools are required and that the project is well within the capacity of the average DIY installer.
• Anchoring and foot-pads included – structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface • Sturdy aluminium posts
Optional Curtain Set
The MILANO Garden Gazebo Netting Set is aesthetically appealing and functional, it will add to your comfort by allowing airflow yet keeping out unwanted bugs. The lightweight polyester screen comes with hooks that slide into the clips at the track line of your MILANO Gazebo. This set contains four screens to cover your entire gazebo; easy to install and easy to use. This set includes zippers to connect the screens together and ties to secure them to the corner posts. No maintenance is required, they can simply be machine washed. • Made of polyester that is very strong, see-through and lightweight • Screens zip together for total bug protection • Colour: Light grey • All hardware included • Easy to install instruction manual • Includes top, middle & bottom corner post tie-backs to keep netting open • UV resistant • Machine wash cold. No chlorine bleach. Line dry.
MILANO 3000 GAZEBO features include:
- Dimensions: 3090mm x 3090mm x 2250mm high
- Durable structural framing of aluminium extrusions and steel componentry
- All frame members powdercoated ANTHRACITE GREY colour
- Roof glazing virtually unbreakable BRONZE 6.00mm Twinwall UV-stabilised polycarbonate offers 80% light reduction
- Integrated gutter heads for rainwater collection
- Easy to assemble kit – no special tools required
- Maintenance-free – resists rust, rot and peeling
- Wind resistance – 90km/h
- 10 year warranty