A 10 year limited warranty is standard on Palram’s Gazebo range, beware of competing products with only a short, 12 month warranty, ours are built to last! Cheaper units are only built to last for 1-2 years, within that time their roof will break down, crack and yellow in the harsh Australian sun, our PALRAM brand will not!
This modern elegant gazebo kit provides shade and shelter making your outdoor area more welcoming in winter or summer. Give your patio/garden area that extra level of elegance and accessibility all year round with the Monaco Gazebo. Very easy DIY construction makes for simple assembly.
Designed and manufactured in Israel, every Monaco Gazebo kit has a list of features that not only set it apart from other imitators on the market but make it the envy of both manufacturers and end users alike.
Whether it is the unique hexagonal design, Anthracite powder coated finish, bronze glazing, 6mm twin wall polycarbonate panels or any any number of other features that impress you, it is the Monaco’s overall functionality and innovation of design that is sure to impress your guests. Polycarbonate is an extremely tough and resilient material which wont degrade in the sun or be damaged by hail or storms.
- Unique hexagonal construction
- Sturdy and durable aluminium profiles
- Anthracite powder coated finish to resist corrosion and lend an overall refined touch
- 6mm twin wall polycarbonate panels to protect from UV rays and the harsh Australian elements
- Unique bronze glazing to allow for the transmission of natural sunlight on cloudy days and the creation of shade on sunny days
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly
- Can be anchored to any surface
- Integrated rails and hooks for the addition of curtains
- Decorative wind escarpment feature for enhanced air flow
- Integrated gutter heads to allow for water collection
- Gross Weight: 91kg
- Package Dimensions: 259cm x 75cm x 25.5cm
- Covering Area: 13m2
- Height: 2.88m
- Each hexagonal side length: 2.05m (total of 6 x sides)