The sleek and slim Darwin 4×6 foot shed is designed to fit in narrow spaces, like between a house and a fence. It’s construction is weather-resistant, has double wall extruded panels and comes with a floor panel. It’s also ventilated and has a fixed window for natural light.
The DARWIN is from the worlds leading plastic shed manufacturer KETER. This shed will last a lifetime and adds an elegant touch to your backyard or garden, something a metal shed never will. The evolutionary Darwin shed is the perfect design if you want the look and feel of wood with all of the benefits and ease of plastic. The tongue and groove panels allow for easy assembly in just 1 to 2 hours and the compact packaging allows you to pick up your Darwin shed in-store, take it home, build it and store all of your garden accessories and tools in just one day!
The high quality plastic / poly-resin these are made from is impervious to UV and will not rust, dent, peel or fade. These are a maintenance free design, a hose off of any dust or dirt will be all that’s ever required. As with all Keter sheds, this shed includes an integrated flooring system.
We are proud to sell KETER products and we know the KETER DARWIN shed will satisfy, if you have any questions about ordering this shed call us on 1300 651 671 and we are happy to help.
- 16mm Tongue & groove cladding
- 1 fixed window, can go in walls or door of shed
- Quality door Latch
- Floor included – NO SLAB REQUIRED!
- Wall thickness: 1.6 cm
- Gable roof, thickness: 1.6 cm
- Incl. Base plate
- Ventilation in the gable
- Very easy construction, around 2 hours
- Weather and UV-resistant, rain will not get inside
- Its recommended that sheds are sited on level, solid and dry ground
- Constructed from Evotech™, a new & advanced composite technology that ensures a weather resistant and maintenance fee shed that’s built to last
- Lock hasp & lockable handle ensure your belongings will stay safe season after season (Lock sold separately)
- Floor panel and tongue and groove wall panels for easy assembly
- Features an elegant, fade-free natural wood look
- Double wall construction for added durability
- The fixed window allows natural light in
- Built in ventilation for ample airflow
- External dimensions: (L)125.8 x (W)184.5 x (H)205.1 cm
- Internal dimensions: (L)112 x (W)176.5 x (H)199.8 cm
Note, the following details apply to this product and its delivery.
We send a tracking number for all deliveries by email, it will take 1-3 business days to get your tracking email generally.
If delivery is by Mainfreight, they will call to arrange a weekday delivery with you. A working phone number is essential and please check your messages if you have a missed call.
Someone will need to be present on the day to sign for the goods and potentially assist the driver. Generally, deliveries will be next to the truck, so wherever the truck has access to is where your item will be dropped off. The driver generally cannot move items into backyards or your home due to OHS regulations. If the truck cannot get into the driveway (no driveway, too narrow, too steep), the only option may be to unload on the nature strip.
If your delivery included polystyrene, cardboard, pallet etc, it is the customers responsibility to dispose of these. This also applies to damaged parts, if, on the rare occasion, we need to send a replacement part we do not retrieve the damaged one.
If an item arrives with damaged parts (rare but it can happen in transit sometimes) replacement parts will be sent, not a brand new item.
Returns, yes we do offer returns, the return postage is paid for by the customer, we also have the right to claim the cost of freight that we incurred to send the item to you. If returning an item because of a damaged part, the cost to return the item would be paid for by the customer, as outlined under consumer law, opting not to accept a replacement part to fix a damaged product means the consumer covers return freight costs if they want to return and refund. Goods must be received in their original packaging and fit for resale.