Limited time only, get a free Keter Accessory kit with this shed, worth $129, please select when ordering.
KETER FACTOR 6 x 3 plastic garden shed – a new outdoor storage product with attractive styling and excellent functionality ideal for storing garden implements, ladders, barbeque equipment, etc. The injection molded polypropylene resin panels are UV stabilised and are finished in a woodgrain texture. The lockable double door opening is 1.385m wide, which allows easy access for larger items such as shelving and boxes. As with all KETER plastic garden sheds, the floor panel is an integral part of the structure, obviating the need for a concrete slab.
The FACTOR 6 x 3 is a sturdy, durable unit with steel reinforcing and is virtually maintenance-free. It is supplied in kit form and is easy to assemble using commonly available household tools. The instructions are in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand diagram format. Ventilation openings are fitted to the apex of the gable panels and there is provision to fit timber shelving (not supplied) if you wish. Plastic garden sheds are rapidly becoming the outdoor storage solution of choice – the robust polypropylene resin construction retains its good looks, and does not dent or rust as is often the case with a steel shed.
Once the FACTOR 6 x 3 is installed, the only ongoing maintenance required for a plastic garden shed is an occasional wash down with water and a soft brush to clean off any dust etc which may have accumulated. The polypropylene resin plastic used for the wall and roof panels is UV-stabilised and can be expected to give a long, maintenance free service life.
FACTOR 6 x 3 PLASTIC POLYRESIN SHED features include:
- Dimensions: External – 1780mm Wide x 1135mm Deep x 2080mm High
- Dimensions: Internal – 1620mm Wide x 995mm Deep x 2000mm High
- Total internal capacity – 3.1cubic metres
- Ideal for storing garden tools, ladders, barbeque equipment, toys, sports gear, etc
- Steel reinforced structure with UV stabilised polyresin panels
- Floor panel is an integral part of the unit – no concrete slab required
- Attractive wood grain finish
- Wide (1385mm) opening double doors
- Ventilated gable end panels
- Easy to assemble using common household tools
- Sturdy and durable – virtually maintenance-free
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *
Note, the optional shelf kit comes with tool hangers, on this size shed, those tool hangers cannot fit large, long handled items.