KETER FACTOR 8 x 8 PLASTIC POLY RESIN GARDEN SHED. The FACTOR 8 x 8 is a stylish shed featuring modern high arched double doors, window and skylight and larger storage capacity. Manufactured from polypropylene resin which is formulated for durabilty and excellent UV resistance, the walls have an attractive wood-grain finish. Fully UV resistant and with a 10 year warranty, you will not be disappointed.
FACTOR 8 x 8 PLASTIC POLY RESIN GARDEN SHED features include:
- Dimensions (external): 2565mm Wide x 2550mm Deep x 2430mm High
- Dimensions (internal): 2365mm Wide x 2370mm Deep x 2385mm High
- Total storage volume: 11.8 cubic metres
- Colour: BEIGE / TAUPE
- Stylish high arched double doors with 1385mm opening
- Window and skylight standard
- 2 Shelves included as no cost bonus
- Ventilation panels at apex of gables
- Heavy duty floor panel is an integral part of the structure – no concrete slab needed
- Steel reinforced structure
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Comprehensive and easy to understand assembly instructions included
- Will not rust, warp or dent – virtually maintenance-free
Note, the following details apply to this product and its delivery.
We send a tracking number for all deliveries by email, it will take 1-3 business days to get your tracking email generally.
If delivery is by Mainfreight, they will call to arrange a weekday delivery with you. A working phone number is essential and please check your messages if you have a missed call.
Someone will need to be present on the day to sign for the goods and potentially assist the driver. Generally, deliveries will be next to the truck, so wherever the truck has access to is where your item will be dropped off. The driver generally cannot move items into backyards or your home due to OHS regulations. If the truck cannot get into the driveway (no driveway, too narrow, too steep), the only option may be to unload on the nature strip.
If your delivery included polystyrene, cardboard, pallet etc, it is the customers responsibility to dispose of these. This also applies to damaged parts, if, on the rare occasion, we need to send a replacement part we do not retrieve the damaged one.
If an item arrives with damaged parts (rare but it can happen in transit sometimes) replacement parts will be sent, not a brand new item.
Returns, yes we do offer returns, the return postage is paid for by the customer, we also have the right to claim the cost of freight that we incurred to send the item to you. If returning an item because of a damaged part, the cost to return the item would be paid for by the customer, as outlined under consumer law, opting not to accept a replacement part to fix a damaged product means the consumer covers return freight costs if they want to return and refund. Goods must be received in their original packaging and fit for resale.