KETER MANOR 6 x 5 plastic garden shed – another outdoor storage product with attractive styling and excellent functionality ideal for storing garden implements, ladders, barbeque equipment, etc. The injection moulded polypropylene resin double wall panels are UV stabilised to withstand the harsh Australian weather conditions. The lockable double door has a 1340mm opening which allows easy access for larger items such as shelving and boxes. As with all KETER plastic garden sheds, the floor panel is an integral part of the structure; you don’t need a concrete slab, but it is important that it is installed on a firm base.
The KETER MANOR 6 x 5 is a sturdy, durable unit and is virtually maintenance-free. Ventilation openings are fitted to ensure air flow and a fixed polycarbonate window is supplied for installing in the side wall. The MANOR 6 x 5 is supplied in kit form and is easy to assemble using commonly available household tools. The instructions are in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand diagram format.
Plastic garden sheds are the best all-round outdoor storage solution – the robust polypropylene resin construction retains its good looks, and does not dent or rust as is often the case with a steel shed. The fact that the floor is included saves the cost of a concrete slab, which can often be as much as the cost of the shed! And the KETER plastic sheds are simple to disassemble if you wish to move them to a new location.
Once the MANOR 6 x 5 is installed, the only ongoing maintenance required for a plastic garden shed is an occasional wash down with water and a soft brush to clean off any dust etc which may have accumulated. The polypropylene resin plastic used for the wall and roof panels is UV-stabilised and can be expected to give a long, maintenance free service life.
KETER MANOR 6 x 5 PLASTIC POLYRESIN SHED features include:
- Dimensions: External – 1850mm Wide x 1520mm Deep x 2260mm High Internal – 1690mm Wide x 1380mm Deep x 2190mm High
- Total internal capacity – 4.8 cubic metres
- Colour: REDWOOD
- Ideal for storing garden tools, ladders, barbeque equipment, toys, sports gear, etc
- UV stabilised double wall polyresin panels
- Floor panel is an integral part of the unit – no concrete slab required
- Double door – 1340mm wide opening
- Ventilation panels included
- Includes polycarbonate window
- Easy to assemble using common household tools
- Sturdy and durable – virtually maintenance-free
- 7-year warranty
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *
* For details see Shipping & Returns