LIFETIME 7 x 7 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED – a high quality outdoor storage shed to keep your garden equipment, tools, bikes and toys safe, dry and secure. The molded woodgrain wall panels and simulated shingle roof ensure that it is an attractive addition to your property as well as a solution to your storage needs.
Constructed from UV-stabilised high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with steel reinforcing members, the LIFETIME 7 x 7 is designed for durability and very low maintenance. The steeply pitched roof offers excellent storage space and quick drainage of rainwater, and features heavy-duty steel trusses for additional strength. The double doors have full-length steel hinges and are lockable. The black HDPE floor is slip resistant and resistant to oils, solvents and stains.
LIFETIME 7 x 7 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED features include:
- Dimensions (external): 2066mm Wide x 2098mm Deep x 2276mm High
- Dimensions (internal): 1987mm Wide x 1987mm Deep x 2242mm High
- Eave Depth 4.9 cm
- Stylish high arched double doors with 1377mm wide x 1917mm high opening
- Weight 133 KG
- Total storage volume: 7.9 cubic metres
- Colour: DESERT TAN walls / DARK BROWN roof and doors
- Opening polycarbonate window
- Full-length translucent skylight
- Screened ventilation panels
- Heavy duty floor panel is an integral part of the structure – no concrete slab needed
- Steel reinforced structure
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Comprehensive and easy to understand assembly instructions included
- Will not rust, warp or dent – virtually maintenance-free
- FREE DELIVERY – SALE PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *
HDPE: Environmentally aware, Lifetime’s manufacturing process embraces recyclable High Density Polyethylene, using a resin that can be re-formed into alternative products when the time comes to replace.
Revolutionary, HDPE, an innovative polyethylene plastic that incorporates strengtheners to fortify the composition against cracking during winter’s freezing conditions with a UV stabilisation to defend against the heat of the suns rays fracturing & bleaching the surface.
Robustly designed to prevent dents appearing, the construction is formed by combining two walls or skins. The inner side comprises an arrangement of resin ridges to provide substantial bracing with the outer skin meanwhile giving the simulation of a wood paneled building embossed with ornate wood-grain details radiating a desert-sand tinge and is crafted by state-of-the-art blow molding procedures.
Each wall panel interlinks with adjoining panels and locks into the floor then abutting underneath the roof structure to eliminate rainwater leaks at the wall-roof connection. High grade steel screws secure the panels to the shed’s steel framework resulting in a sturdy overall construction.
High Density Polyethylene is impermeable to damp, icy conditions, rainfall and the effect of the sun. Unaffected by the rot, this imperishable resin eliminates maintenance, it’s not designed for painting nor varnishing. Cleaning merely involves undertaking the odd wash, a pressure blaster makes short work of the job.