The SKYLIGHT 4 x 6 plastic garden shed is one of the new range from PALRAM, a global supplier of quality green houses and storage solutions. The PALRAM sheds are manufactured from tough polycarbonate plastic which ensures that they are virtually unbreakable. The SKYLIGHT 4 x 6 plastic shed is particularly useful where space is limited; for example, between the house and a fence.
- Dimensions: EXTERNAL – 1250mm Wide x 1860mm Deep x 2015mm High
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate wall and roof panels
- Aluminium and galvanised steel frame components for rigidity and durability
- Anti-slip floor included as part of the structure
- Easy access ramp for lawnmowers and wheelbarrows
- Wide lockable door for easy access
- Front and back air vents for crossflow ventilation
- Translucent SKYLIGHT roof allows daylight into the unit while maintaining security.
- Available in ANTHRACITE GREY
- Easy assembly with standard tools
- Shelves made to fit are an optional extra
- Maintenance free, attractive appearance
Note, the following details apply to this product and its delivery.
We send a tracking number for all deliveries by email, it will take 1-3 business days to get your tracking email generally.
If delivery is by Mainfreight, they will call to arrange a weekday delivery with you. A working phone number is essential and please check your messages if you have a missed call.
Someone will need to be present on the day to sign for the goods and potentially assist the driver. Generally, deliveries will be next to the truck, so wherever the truck has access to is where your item will be dropped off. The driver generally cannot move items into backyards or your home due to OHS regulations. If the truck cannot get into the driveway (no driveway, too narrow, too steep), the only option may be to unload on the nature strip.
If your delivery included polystyrene, cardboard, pallet etc, it is the customers responsibility to dispose of these. This also applies to damaged parts, if, on the rare occasion, we need to send a replacement part we do not retrieve the damaged one.
If an item arrives with damaged parts (rare but it can happen in transit sometimes) replacement parts will be sent, not a brand new item.
Returns, yes we do offer returns, the return postage is paid for by the customer, we also have the right to claim the cost of freight that we incurred to send the item to you. If returning an item because of a damaged part, the cost to return the item would be paid for by the customer, as outlined under consumer law, opting not to accept a replacement part to fix a damaged product means the consumer covers return freight costs if they want to return and refund. Goods must be received in their original packaging and fit for resale.