Pre-order, delivery will be late November 2020. Update: Now arriving early December.
The Premium features are:
- Taller wall height
- Twin wall 10mm thick panels
- Automatic opening roof vents
- Side louvre vent
- One of the best greenhouses on the market!
The Glory premium class greenhouse is the right answer for the year around gardening enthusiast. The strong and robust gray powder-coated aluminum frame and 10mm thick polycarbonate panels make this a professional grade greenhouse for year around usage. The side louver window and and automatic roof vent allow proper air flow for the ideal temperature to keep plants healthy. The heavy duty door is over 80cm wide and can be locked. The door threshold allows easy access for wheelchairs or wheel barrows. The gutter system will allow you to collect fresh rain water for your plants. With sidewalls over 6′ tall and a peak of almost 9′ you can trellis your tall and leafy plants or over-winter your small trees. If you are serious about growing, this is your greenhouse. The Glory 8×8 foot Premium Greenhouse is made from high quality polycarbonate, beware of cheap brands that use an inferior polycarbonate, UV light will break down cheap polycarbonate in a year or less! Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable 10mm twinwall polycarbonate and UV protected to guard against the harsh Australian sun. Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and built in gutter systems (see Features below for a full list) As is the case with our other greenhouses, this 8′ x 8′ greenhouse has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round. Keep insects at bay and provide a humid or warmer environment to grow higher yields and greater variety of fruit, veges or plants. Talk to us about growing in a greenhouse and whats possible.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected Polycarbonate panels
- Roof Panels – 10mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate – diffuse the harsh sunlight for an even soft light
- Wall panels – 10mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate
- Easy DIY assembly – Sliding panels assembly system
- Rust resistant durable Aluminum frame
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Low threshold , hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater, we have tanks available designed to collect water from these greenhouses.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware included
- Auto vent window allows for the proper humidity and ventilation levels needed by your plants
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 10 years
- Size Assembled: 2.4m (l) x 2.44cm (w) x 2.68cm (at highest point)
- Door Dimensions: 188cm (h) x 80.5cm (w)
- 97 kgs, comes in 3 boxes 1: 243 x 55 x 14cm, 2: 208 x 69 x 30 cm, 3: 211 x 66 x 18cm
- Wall Panels: Twin wall Polycarbonate
- Roof Panels: Twin wall polycarbonate
- Frame: Aluminium
- Base: Galvanized steel
Why Choose Palram?
Palram has been manufacturing high quality polycarbonate panels for over 30 years. Palram only uses high-grade polycarbonate in their manufacturing process and embeds a UV protective layer into their panels to minimize discoloring and brittleness over time. Palram polycarbonate panels slide securely into heavy duty aluminum frames without the need for clips which can be less secure and lead to panel blowout in high winds. All Palram greenhouses feature hinged rather than sliding doors to ensure a tighter seal against the elements. The result is a stronger, tighter, and more secure structure that will last for years.