Available for pre-order, new stock arriving mid September 2020.
This GREENLINE 8′ x 20′ greenhouse is made from high quality polycarbonate, beware of cheap brands that use an inferior polycarbonate, UV light will break down cheap polycarbonate in a year or less! Ours will last indefinitely. This greenhouse includes 4 manual vents for increased air circulation. A highly recommended addition are the automatic vent arms, these have a wax filled cylinder that heats up on a warm day and expands, pushing the window vents open and then closing them in the evening as it cools, great to ensure temps and airflow are looked after for you! As is the case with our other greenhouses, the 8′ x 20′ greenhouse has been designed to provide your plants, fruit and vegetables etc the optimum biological conditions in which to flourish all year round. Keep insects at bay and provide a humid or warmer environment to grow higher yields and a greater variety of fruit, veges or plants.
Talk to us about growing in a greenhouse and whats possible. Each wall panel has been manufactured from virtually unbreakable, crystal clear polycarbonate and UV protected to guard against the harsh Australian sun. The roof panels are even more impressive boasting a twin wall polycarbonate construction for the transmission of soft, diffuse light. Other features include a galvanized steel base, strong aluminium frame (powder coated for increased protection), extra support beams for added strength and built in gutter systems (see Features below for a full list). Installation has been designed to be easy and straightforward, full instructions and tools have been provided in the kit, we have had many people all across Australia assemble our greenhouses with positive feedback. We have also assembled these ourselves so we can assist with any questions that may arise.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected Polycarbonate panels
- Roof Panels – Twin-Wall Polycarbonate – diffuse the harsh sunlight for an even soft light
- Wall panels – crystal clear Polycarbonate – provides over 90% light transmission, yet blocks the harmful UV sun rays
- Easy DIY assembly – Sliding panel assembly system
- Rust resistant durable Aluminum frame
- Extra support beams for added strength
- Galvanized steel base for maximum stability, alignment, and strength
- Low threshold , hinged wide and high double doors for easy access
- Built-in gutter system to channel and easily collect rainwater, we have tanks available designed to collect water from these greenhouses.
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware included
- Manual vent windows allow for the proper humidity and ventilation levels needed by your plants
- All weather-proof materials to allow years of durability
- Maintenance free
- Size Assembled: 6.07m (L) x 2.44m (W) x 2.29m (at highest point)
- Pack Dimensions (Panels) x 4: 158cm (l) x 65cm (w) x 12.5cm (d)/Weight 19.6kg
- Pack Dimensions: (Frame): 242.5cm (l) x 44cm (w) x 10cm (d)/Weight 41kg
- Door Dimensions: 192.5cm (h) x 114.5cm (w)
- Wall Panels: Polycarbonate
- Roof Panels: Twin wall polycarbonate
- Frame: Aluminium
- Base: Galvanized steel