Available for pre-order, new stock arriving mid October 2020.
With a generous growing area and stylish hexagonal design the Oasis Hex Greenhouse is sure to become a focal point of your outdoor entertaining area. The Hex boasts a heavy duty, anthracite powder coated, rust resistant aluminium frame with two virtually unbreakable types of polycarbonate glazing for the walls and roof. The wall panels have a crystal clear, polycarbonate construction that allows for over 90% light transmission while the roof panels have a frosted, twin wall polycarbonate design for protection against the hotter mid afternoon sun.
Other features of the Hex include a wide double hinged door with lockable handle, built in gutter system, side louvre window and galvanized steel base Enhance your garden’s beauty with the Oasis greenhouse. Sit back, relax and enjoy your outdoor living space. It provides your plants with balanced sunlight exposure by incorporating two types of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels, twin-wall at the roof and crystal-clear at the walls, allowing them to thrive. The Oasis’s generous growing area, elegant design and balanced nurturing conditions make an enjoyable and successful growing environment, ideal for growing your own garden.
- Two types of Polycarbonate glazing for Optimal Growth
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
- Roof panels – twin-wall polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Wall panels – Crystalline polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission
- Provide complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected; they will not discolor, fracture or shatter
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame, provides a highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure, anthracite powder coated
- Double door allows easy access
- Lockable for extra protection and safety (lock not included)
- DIY Assembly using sliding panel system
- Uniform profiles for all positions
- Built-In Gutter System
- Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water drainage & collection for a sustainable irrigation system
- Side Louver Window included – provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity levels
- Stylish hexagonal design
- High head room and eaves for improved working space
Dimensions assembled: 266cm high x 247cm diameter Dimensions of box: 174cm x 64.5cm x 22cm Weight: 57kg Dimensions of door: 117cm x 177cm (H) Eaves Height: 178cm