Comes with a FREE Auto Vent Arm! Plus use code 40OFF to get $40 off this greenhouse.
POLYCARBONATE GREENHOUSES – the SILVER LINE greenhouses from PALRAM are superbly designed and carefully manufactured greenhouse kit units supplied in CKD form for easy transport. SILVER LINE GREENHOUSES are constructed from strong aluminium frames and panels of almost unbreakable clear polycarbonate. Also known and sold in Australia as the MAZE Greenouse line.
Polycarbonate has greater insulation properties than glass, blocking harmful UV rays but allowing 90% light transmission, resulting in more even humidity and temperature levels inside the greenhouse. See why polycarbonate is widely used instead of glass in greenhouses these days.
The SILVER LINE 8 x 12 has the advantage of wide, double doors and more headroom. The structure is reinforced, and will actually withstand heavy snow loads (up to 80kg/sq m). The extruded aluminium frame section is designed so that the polycarbonate glazing panels can be slipped into place and held securely without the need to use additional glazing clips or PVC extrusions.
- Dimensions – 2425mm Wide x 3660mm Deep x 2310mm High
- Eaves height – 1270mm
- Clear polycarbonate wall and roof panels – virtually unbreakable and UV protected
- Strong extruded section aluminium greenhouse frame
- Secure magnetic door catch
- 2 operable roof vents for air circulation and temperature control
- Dual gutters for rainwater collection
- Door ramp for easy access for wheelbarrows, wheelchairs etc.
- Galvanised steel base frame included
- Simple to assemble greenhouse kit, with comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
- year conditional guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA! *