The VICTORY GARDEN CHALET has 9.3 m² (101 ft²) of floor space and the high vaulted ceilings allow plenty of room for trellising your tall growing plants or climbing vines. Two adjustable roof vents and wide hinged double swinging doors provide ample ventilation to control heat and humidity levels. The doors are equipped with a magnetic catch and low threshold for easy access with wheelbarrow or wheelchair. This versatile greenhouse also features a powder coated charcoal grey Aluminum frame and a galvanised steel base for added structural support, stability and alignment.
The SILVER LINE VICTORY GARDEN CHALET can be used as either a greenhouse or a garden living area – or both! The T-shaped cathedral design offers the ideal combination of outdoor leisure room or conservatory and gardening space; a place to relax out of the wind and rain at a price which is only a fraction of the cost of a custom built greenhouse of the same size.
The VICTORY GARDEN CHALET is framed with a robust aluminium extrusion system strong enough to carry heavy snow loads, and the walls glazed with clear polycarbonate panels. Supplied as a kit designed for easy assembly with comprehensive step-by-step instructions, the VICTORY features the sliding panel installation system utilised by the Palram greenhouses range.
VICTORY GARDEN CHALET features include:
- Dimensions: 365cm Wide x 305cm Deep x 269cm High
- Large double hinged door – opening 115cm Wide x 200cm High
- Side walls are approx 175 cm high
- Excellent headroom for improved working space
- Easy to assemble sliding panel kit form configuration with comprehensive instructions
- Robust aluminium extrusion framing system
- Virtually unbreakable UV-stabilised polycarbonate glazing; clear wall panels, twin-wall roof panels – no glass to shatter
- Wheel barrow threshold ramp
- Galvanised steel base section; magnetic door catches
- 2 vent windows included
- PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA!