Available for pre-order, new stock arriving mid September 2020.
The 6 x 4 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE is a stylish, limited edition greenhouse manufactured to the same exacting standards as other SILVER LINE products. Featuring an attractive DARK GREY powdercoated frame, clear polycarbonate wall and twin-wall polycarbonate roof glazing, the HYBRID GREY 6 x 4 can be a focal point in your garden design as well as a highly-effective and robust centre for propagating and protecting your plants. The twinwall roof offers greater insulation, while the clear wall panels allow you to see your plants in all their glory.
Supplied as an easy to assemble kit with clear and comprehensive instructions, the 6 x 4 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE is available as a limited edition while stocks last.
The 6 x 4 HYBRID GREY GREENHOUSE features include:
- Clear polycarbonate wall panels, twin-wall roof panels – virtually unbreakable
- Panels UV protected
- Strong extruded section aluminium greenhouse frame
- Frame powdercoated in attractive DARK GREY finish
- Victorian era ridge decorator section available as optional extra
- Secure magnetic door catch
- Operable roof vent for air circulation and temperature control
- Dual gutters for rainwater collection
- Door can be hinged either left or right hand side
- Galvanised steel base frame included
- Simple to assemble greenhouse kit, with comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
- 5 year conditional guarantee
- Size Assembled: 126 L x 185 W x 208 H cm (at highest point)
- Door Dimensions: 56.5 W x 163 H cm (w)
- Box Dimensions 1 : 173.5 L x 65.5 W x 10 H cm
- Weight 30 Kg
Greenhouses are becoming more widely used, not only because many people prefer to grow their own vegetables and flowers, but also they are finding gardening a great way to unwind. Large garden spaces are often not available and greenhouses are proving an excellent way of increasing crop yields in small areas. The advantages of using a greenhouse include temperature and humidity control, protection from extremes of weather as well as protection from physical damage caused by pets and native and introduced animal and bird species.
As a matter of interest, greenhouses are also used for outdoor living areas – a warm environment with a small table and a few comfortable chairs protected from the wind and rain is available quite economically.