The FILTAFLO CNB1 COUNTER TOP FILTER SYSTEM is an easy to use, effective and economical way to provide the family with pure, fresh-tasting water on tap. The 0.5 micron filtering process ensures that sediment such as rust particles, grit and fibres in addition to chlorine and harmful volatile organic chemicals are removed, as well as cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia. Result? Water that everyone will want to drink!
And you can save time and money by having purified water available at the touch of a tap. No more buying expensive bottled water and no more lugging heavy water containers from the supermarket! Cartridge changing is a simple DIY process which should be carried out every 6 months or so. Replacement cartridges are inexpensive and readily available from Landera.
The FILTAFLO CNB1 COUNTER TOP FILTER SYSTEM kit connects easily to a standard kitchen tap and is supplied with fittings needed for installation as well as a quality 0.5 micron Carbon Block Cartridge for sediment, chemical and cyst removal. Installation instructions are included and the unit carries a 12 month guarantee. The system has WaterMark approval, ensuring that all components meet stringent quality standards.
FILTAFLO CNB1 COUNTER TOP FILTER SYSTEM features include:
- Pure, clear, great tasting water on tap
- Connects simply to a kitchen tap
- Water costs only a fraction of the cost bottled water
- Includes 0.5 micron Carbon Block cartridge
- System has WaterMark approval ensuring quality of components
- Fittings for installation and installation instructions included
- FREE DELIVERY – SALE PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS AUSTRALIA-WIDE*