The JUDO JFY20 WATER FILTER is a backwashing filter suitable for sediment removal for the whole house. Installed on the main inlet line, it removes sand, rust and dirt particles which clog and damage plumbing fixtures such as hot water cylinders and tap fittings, especially ceramic discs. Buildup of sediment can lead to corrosion and blockages, with the resulting inconvenience and expense, as well as reducing the efficiency of water heating systems.
The JUDO JFY20 WATER FILTER is easy to operate and does not need replacement cartridges. Maintenance is minimal and consists of simply rotating the lower section of the filter housing to activate the backwashing function. Water flows through the filter screen under pressure to flush sediment buildup from the exterior surface of the screen to the drain. There is no interruption to water flow into the house during the backwashing process. The clear filter housing makes it easy to see the amount of sediment buildup – typically backwashing would need to be done only once a month, although if the sediment loading in the water supply is high, it may have to be done more frequently.
The JUDO JFY20 is a high quality unit manufactured in Germany with a 100 micron stainless steel screen element is silver coated to inhibit bacteria growth. Installation is simple, and it is advisable to have this carried out by a licensed plumbing contractor.
JUDO JFY20 WATER FILTER features include:
- High quality unit manufactured in Germany
- Standard unit suits 3/4" pipe connection – 1" unit also available
- No cartridges to change
- Simple to operate
- Continuous water supply even when backwashing to clean
- Stainless steel screen with silver coating for bacterial protection
- Sediment buildup visible through clear housing
- FREE DELIVERY – SALE PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT WITHIN AUSTRALIA *
* For details see Shipping & Returns