Designed and produced in Australia from mostly recycled materials, this stylish yet customisable worm farm fits seamlessly into any area around your home.
Unlike other bulky worm farms the Maze Farm will only take up a small space. With this 3 tier shelf you can store extra worm farm to increase the capacity all in the same footprint as one farm (this product only comes with one worm farm).
Alternatively, the shelf elevates the worm farm so you do not need to bend down as well as providing an extra shelf to store gardening equipment.
The worm farm features 2 working trays which can be rotated avoiding the need for more trays.
The stacking trays and the base utilise optimal aeration. The open drain in the base ensures worm tea is not building up and lets air flow from the bottom of the farm.
The worm saver tray stops the worms falling through to the bottom and is easily pulled out to scrape the worm castings and make sure it stays clean to ensure good liquid and air flow.
A 2L flat collection tray sits under the worm farm to ensure the rich worm tea is collected as it drains.
About Worm Farms
Almost 50% of our household waste is organic and ideal for composting.
Using a Worm Farm as part of your home organic waste recycling is a great way to support both a healthy garden and a healthier environment.
When placed in a Maze Worm Farm, composting worms typically digest up to 4kg of organic kitchen waste per week.
Using a Worm Farm at home is a great way to get the whole family involved in your home sustainability efforts and a fun way for kids to learn about caring for the environment.
This kits also includes 1000 live composting worms (approx)
- 3 strong (300kg capacity) adjustable shelves. Sizing designed to prevent Worm Farm from sliding out
- Shelf to elevate the Worm Farm or store 3 farms
- Easy sliding worm-saver tray
- Optimal airflow for worms
- Worm Farm made in Australia from recycled material diverted from landfill
- This kits also includes 1000 live composting worms (approx)
- Included in this kit is
- 1 x Worm farm – includes 2 x Working Trays, 1 x Lid, 1 x Base, 1 x Worm-Saver Tray, 1 x Liquid Collection Tray & Coconut Peat.
- 1 x 3 Tier Shelf
- 1000 (approx) x Composting Worms (mix of Red Wriggler and Tigers worms)
- Shelf Dimensions: Depth 400 x Width 450 x Height 1300mm
- Worm Farm Dimensions: Depth 383 x Width 383 x Height 280mm