A stylish and robust garden storage shed, easy to assemble and long-lasting. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window and Loft Shelf as well as Flooring Kits are available.
Our CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The HYLAND 8′ X 6′ CEDAR SHED is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 3 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used. The CEDAR SHED HYLAND 8X6 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit, both flooring kits include tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area and is elevated off the ground. The rebated floor kit can also be used instead of a concrete slab however the ground must be level.
- 2530mm W x 1840mm L x 2500mm High (add 50mm for rebated floor or 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening 1890mm high) is standard
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra – No need for a concrete slab
- Other options include Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 2480mm Loft Shelf unit