The CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 is a stylish and robust timber garden storage shed, easy to assemble and long-lasting. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, extra Opening Window, Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware as well as Flooring Kits are available. The OXFORD also finds a niche as a timber potting shed.
Our CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia by Stilla, and is constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The OXFORD 6×9 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 is supplied standard without a floor. A Heavy Duty Floor Kit is available as an optional extra, and includes tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area and is elevated off the ground.
The CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 features include:
- Dimensions: 1930mm Wide x 2740mm Deep x 2360mm High
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- Single opening window included
- Colorbond ‘MONUMENT’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit available as optional extra
- Other options include extra Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety
- 10 year warranty