The CEDAR SHED WILLOW 12 x 8 is a large sized timber garden shed or workshop – a handsome addition to your property as well as providing a functional, long-lasting outdoor storage facility or work space. The WILLOW 12 x 8 has a double opening door set with a locking T-handle and 2 opening windows as standard, making it ideal for a studio or workshop. It also features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves. Options including additional Opening Windows, stylish Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware Kit as well as Flooring Kits are available. This is a quality shed, it stands apart from the more common, cheaper pine clad products, cedar is a beautiful wood that makes your shed a feature of your property.
The CEDAR SHED WILLOW 12 x 8 features include:
- Dimensions: 3640mm Wide x 2524mm Deep x 2470mm High (add 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Double colonial style glazed doors in the middle of 3640mm side is standard
- 2 Opening Windows, 630mm openings with tinted acrylic glazing included standard
- Colorbond ‘MONUMENT’ roof panels
- Termite resistant treated pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty
List of dimensions:
- Internal Dimensions: 3516 x 2400 x 2325 Front x Side x Height (mm)
- External of Frame Dimensions: (Concrete Slab Size) 3600 x 2484 Front x Side (mm) (making slab smaller than cladding size gives a rebate, this allows rain to run off walls and not enter the shed)
- External of Cladding Dimensions: 3640 x 2524 Front x Side (mm)
- External of Roof Dimensions: 3960 x 2810 x 2470 Front x Side x Peak Height (mm)
- Door Opening Dimensions: 1750 x 1440 Height x Width (mm)
- Wall Height: 1890mm
- Pack Dimensions:
Pallet 1: 1900 x 1200 x 600mm
Pallet 2: 3900 x 300 x 200mm
- Pack Weight
Pallet 1: 350kg
Pallet 2: 40kg
Our CEDAR SHED range of products are manufactured in Australia by Stilla, and constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The WILLOW 12 x 8 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 4 – 5 hours, excluding the floor. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
Installation of the Cedar garden shed products is a relatively simple process. The first step is to choose a nice level site in your yard. You can lay a concrete slab, but our flooring kit is a more cost effective and easier option, its also easier to screw the shed to our floor than it is to dynabolt to concrete. The HD floor has been specifically designed to reduce site works where the ground is not level. Once the floor is in position the next step is to erect the pre-made walls. Starting at the front corner, the panels are joined and gables fastened into position. The roof is then assembled on the ground, lifted into position and fastened to the walls. Next the hinges are attached to the doors, the doors fastened to the wall and the door handle installed. Finally, the corner posts, cover strips, fascias and the ridge capping are attached to complete the product.
The CEDAR SHED WILLOW 12 x 8 is supplied standard without a floor. A Heavy Duty Floor Kit is available as an optional extra, this includes tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area. It comes with stumps that go into the ground allowing you to level the shed up and overcome any unevenness and importantly, gives the entire shed a secure foundation.