The CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 is a classic timber garden shed – durable design and beautiful Western Red Cedar paneling in an easy to assemble kit. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window, Ornate Hardware Kit as well as Flooring Kits are available. The GLENDALE is ideal for garden storage or as a timber potting shed.
Note: This shed comes with a single door in the gable end, some images above show the optional double doors.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The GLENDALE 8×8 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically, time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours excluding the floor. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 is supplied standard without a floor. A Heavy Duty Floor Kit is available as an optional extra, and includes tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area and is elevated off the ground.
CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 features include:
- Dimensions: 2524mm Wide x 2450mm Deep x 2500mm High (add 50mm for rebated floor or 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening 1890mm high) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- This shed is supplied without a window, windows are available as an option
- Colorbond ‘MONUMENT’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding, uncoated, can be painted or oiled
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty