The CEDAR SHED HAZEL 9×6 is a stylish and robust timber garden storage shed, easy to assemble and long-lasting. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window, Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware as well as Flooring Kits are available. The HAZEL also finds a niche as a timber potting shed.
This shed comes standard, as shown in the images, with 2 timber framed windows and a door which also includes a window.
Our CEDAR SHED range of products are manufactured in Australia, and constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The HAZEL 9×6 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 3-4 hours, this excludes the floor. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used. The CEDAR SHED HAZEL 9×6 is supplied standard without a floor. A Heavy Duty Floor Kit is available as an optional extra, and includes tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area and is elevated off the ground.
The CEDAR SHED HAZEL 9×6 features include:
- Dimensions: 1930mm Deep x 2740mm Long x 2360mm High
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening 1790mm high) is standard
- 2 glazed, opening, timber framed windows are standard
- Colorbond ‘MONUMENT’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit available as optional extra
- 10 year warranty