DESIGN’ A BED 1700
Take the hard work out of your gardening. These raised garden beds are perfect for schools, kindergartens, retirement homes and any persons who find it difficult to bend but still enjoy garden. Protect your back. Design’a beds don’t have sharp edges and will not rust, corrode, rot or weather. Extension modules allow you to create a longer bed if required. Made by Classico out of long lasting polyethylene – these are a fantastic investment for any landscaper. Raised garden beds are perfect for vegetables and flowers – especially potatoes, carrots and parsnip. Tomatoes, squash and pumpkin also love these and they are big enough for nearly every herb in your recipe books! The perfect way to give your plants exactly the soil they thrive in. So whether you are a market gardener in country Victoria or lucky retiree in Perth these will suit you down to the ground.
The Design’a Bed 1700 has the following features:
- Will not corrode with fertilizer use. Perfect for organic gardening and permaculture.
- Length 170 cm Height cm 60 Width 60cm
- Deliver available in Queensland, New South Wales, Canberra, Tasmania, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory
- Light weight and made from 100% recyclable products
- Will not crack, chip or deteriorate even in harsh coastal conditions
- Hand finished in Australia and backed by a great warranty
- The very latest in garden bed trends
Colors available – shamrock, bracken, ember, havana and flint.