The CEDAR PLAY HIDEOUT, made in Australia by STILLA, is a beautifully designed and finished Western Red Cedar playhouse. Supplied as a kit with pre-assembled wall panels. The raw finish Canadian Western Red Cedar panelling provides good insulation and is attractive and long-lasting. Cedar can be finished with timber stains such as Cedar Shield for added protection. This cubby is also available as a TOWER version, you can add the tower options via this page also.
The STILLA HIDEOUT playhouse kit includes a rebated floor panel as standard, and has 3 sliding windows which are made from clear Perspex for safety. The roof is supplied in Colorbond ‘PAPERBARK’ high-tensile rolled sheet. Typical time required to assemble kit is 2-3 hours, its a straight forward process with full instructions and no cutting required.
A playhouse like this is what every kid dreams of – and it can provide endless hours of active occupation and imaginative play.
The STILLA CEDAR PLAY HIDEOUT features:
- Dimensions: 164cm Wide x 244cm Deep x 185cm High
- Door opening is 1305mm high
- 18mm VJ Western Red Cedar paneling on termite resistant pine framing
- Supplied as pre-assembled panels for very easy assembly
- Durable Colorbond steel roof (timber roofs, available on some cubbys don’t last long)
- Color roof – ‘PAPERBARK’ standard
- 3 sliding Perspex windows – safe for children
- Kit includes rebated floor as standard
- 100% termite and rot resistant
- 10 year warranty by STILLA Australia
- Delivery to your address available