The STILLA CEDAR PLAY HIDEOUT TOWER is a beautifully designed and finished Western Red Cedar playhouse manufactured in Australia and supplied as a kit with pre-assembled wall panels. The raw finish Canadian Western Red Cedar paneling provides good insulation and is attractive and long-lasting. Cedar can be finished with timber stains such as Cedar Shield for added protection or painted.
The HIDEOUT playhouse kit includes the flooring, and has 3 sliding windows which are made from clear Perspex for safety. the cubby is raised up off the ground to allow for a sandpit below and extra fun by climbing and sliding down the optional slide kit. We even supply a sandpit kit that you simply attach to the posts and fill with sand. The roof is supplied in Colorbond ‘PAPERBARK’ high-tensile rolled sheet with other colours available as an optional extra. Typical time required to assemble kit is 3-4 hours, its a straight forward process with full instructions and no cutting required.
A playhouse like this is what every kid dreams of – and it can provide endless hours of active occupation and imaginative play.
The CEDAR PLAY HIDEOUT TOWER features:
- The Hideout is measures 1.62m w x 2.42m l x 2.85m h – does not include protrusion of slide or ladder
- This large attractive timber cubby comes with a 1000mm elevation kit, a sandpit frame, ladder and a robust floor as standard
- Durable Colorbond steel roof (timber roofs, available on some cubbys don’t last long)
- Does not include accessories shown in some imagery such as decking, seating and pergola
- Optional, high quality slide kit available
- Door opening is 1305mm high
- 18mm VJ Western Red Cedar paneling on termite resistant pine framing
- Supplied as pre-assembled panels for very easy assembly
- Colour roof – ‘PAPERBARK’ standard
- 3 sliding Perspex windows – safe for children
- 100% termite and rot resistant
- 10 year warranty by STILLA Australia
- Delivery to your address available