The LIFETIME 10 x 8 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED – a stylish outdoor storage shed to keep your garden equipment, tools, bikes and toys safe, dry and secure. This shed is made in the U.S.A. – you can be confidant in the quality and features of an American made product. The moulded woodgrain wall panels and simulated shingle roof ensure that it is an attractive addition to your property as well as a solution to your storage needs. The central double door entry gives you easy access to your storage space, which has good headroom and has good provision for natural lighting.
3 FREE bonus items: 2 x full depth shelves (220mm wide), wall mounted tool pouch and 6 wall hooks.
Constructed from dual-wall UV-stabilised high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with steel reinforcing members, the LIFETIME 10 x 8 plastic shed is designed for durability and very low maintenance. The steeply pitched roof offers excellent storage space and quick drainage of rainwater, and features 5 heavy-duty steel trusses for additional strength. The double doors have full-length steel hinges and are lockable. The black HDPE floor is slip resistant and resistant to oils, solvents and stains.
LIFETIME 10 x 8 PLASTIC GARDEN SHED features include:
- Exterior Dimensions: 2.997 m x 2.388 m x 2.439 m
- Interior Dimensions: 2.895 W x 2.26 D x 1.77 – 2.37 m H
- Internal Square Metres: 6.61 m2
- Exterior Roof Dimensions: 3.04 m x 2.43 m
- Door Opening Dimensions: 148 cm x 191.5 cm
- Eave Depth: 5.08 cm
- Footprint: 2.99 m W x 2.38 m D
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 204.4 cm
- Cubic Metres: 14 m3
- Window Size: 69.85 x 22.22 cm
- Weight 199 KG (contained in 2 boxes)
- Colour: Desert Sand
- High-impact door handles with metal latch
- Exterior padlock loop for locking doors
- Screened ventilation panels front and rear
- 2 shelves 2285mm x 230mm included
- Heavy duty floor panel is an integral part of the structure – a level, firm base essential but no concrete slab needed
- Steel reinforced dual-wall polyethylene wall panels
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Comprehensive and easy to understand assembly instructions included
- Will not rust, warp or dent – virtually maintenance-free
- 10-year limited warranty
HDPE: Environmentally aware, Lifetime’s manufacturing process embraces recyclable High Density Polyethylene, using a resin that can be re-formed into alternative products when the time comes to replace.
Revolutionary, HDPE, an innovative polyethylene plastic that incorporates strengtheners to fortify the composition against cracking during winter’s freezing conditions with a UV stabilisation to defend against the heat of the suns rays fracturing & bleaching the surface.
Robustly designed to prevent dents appearing, the construction is formed by combining two walls or skins. The inner side comprises an arrangement of resin ridges to provide substantial bracing with the outer skin meanwhile giving the simulation of a wood paneled building embossed with ornate wood-grain details radiating a desert-sand tinge and is crafted by state-of-the-art blow molding procedures.
Each wall panel interlinks with adjoining panels and locks into the floor then abutting underneath the roof structure to eliminate rainwater leaks at the wall-roof connection. High grade steel screws secure the panels to the shed’s steel framework resulting in a sturdy overall construction.
High Density Polyethylene is impermeable to damp, icy conditions, rainfall and the effect of the sun. Unaffected by the rot, this imperishable resin eliminates maintenance, it’s not designed for painting nor varnishing. Cleaning merely involves undertaking the odd wash, a pressure blaster makes short work of the job.
The video below shows an older model, in a different colour but still shows all the features of the shed: