Currently taking preorders for new stock arriving mid April 2024.
Constructed from dual-wall UV-stabilised high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with steel reinforcing members, this shed is designed for durability and very low maintenance. The double doors have strong hinges and are lockable. The black HDPE floor is slip resistant and resistant to oils, solvents and stains.
- UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking, stain-resistant exterior never needs painting
- High-impact door handles with metal latch, slider latch locking system with padlock loops (lock not included)
- Steel reinforced doors with full height metal hinge
- Double-hinged doors open 180 degrees
- Heavy duty floor panel is an integral part of the structure – a level, firm base essential but no concrete slab needed
- Easy to assemble with common household tools
- Comprehensive and easy to understand assembly instructions, with “BILT” assembly app available
- Will not rust, warp or dent – virtually maintenance-free
- 10-year limited warranty
Dimensions (see images for more detail):
|Exterior Roof Dimensions
|142.5cm x 73.6cm
|Exterior Wall Dimensions
|136.3cm x 70.7cm
|Door Opening Dimensions
|162.4cm x 112.1cm
|Exterior Footprint Dimensions
|138.3cm x 71.3cm
Made from HDPE: Environmentally aware, Lifetime’s manufacturing process embraces recyclable High Density Polyethylene, using a resin that can be re-formed into alternative products when the time comes to replace.
Revolutionary, HDPE, an innovative polyethylene plastic that incorporates strengtheners to fortify the composition against cracking during winter’s freezing conditions with a UV stabilisation to defend against the heat of the suns rays fracturing & bleaching the surface.
Robustly designed to prevent dents appearing, the construction is formed by combining two walls or skins. The inner side comprises an arrangement of resin ridges to provide substantial bracing with the outer skin meanwhile giving the simulation of a wood paneled building embossed with ornate wood-grain details and is crafted by state-of-the-art blow molding procedures.
Each wall panel interlinks with adjoining panels and locks into the floor then abutting underneath the roof structure to eliminate rainwater leaks at the wall-roof connection. High grade steel screws secure the panels to the shed’s steel framework resulting in a sturdy overall construction.
High Density Polyethylene is impermeable to damp, icy conditions, rainfall and the effect of the sun. Unaffected by rot, this imperishable resin eliminates maintenance, it’s not designed for painting nor varnishing. Cleaning merely involves undertaking the odd wash, a pressure blaster makes short work of the job.