On special, limited time only, $130 off.
SILVER LINE GREENHOUSES – superbly designed and carefully manufactured greenhouse kit units supplied in boxed form for easy transport. SILVER LINE GREENHOUSES are constructed from strong aluminium frames and panels of almost unbreakable clear polycarbonate. Polycarbonate has greater insulation properties than glass, blocking harmful UV rays but allowing 90% light transmission, resulting in more even humidity and temperature levels inside the greenhouse.
- Dimensions – 185cm Wide x 372cm Deep x 209cm High
- Door opening 57cm
- Clear polycarbonate panels – virtually unbreakable
- Panels UV protected
- Strong extruded section aluminium greenhouse frame
- Secure magnetic door catch
- 2 operable roof vents for air circulation and temperature control
- Dual gutters for rainwater collection
- Door can be hinged either left or right hand side
- Galvanised steel base frame included
- Simple to assemble greenhouse kit, with comprehensive easy-to-follow instructions
- 5 year conditional guarantee
- FREE DELIVERY – PRICE INCLUDES FREIGHT TO YOUR ADDRESS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
Greenhouses are becoming more widely used, not only because many people prefer to grow their own vegetables and flowers, but also they are finding gardening a great way to unwind. Large garden spaces are often not available, and greenhouses are proving an excellent way of increasing crop yields in small areas. The advantages of using a greenhouse include temperature and humidity contol and protection from extremes of weather as well as protection from physical damage caused by pets and native and introduced animal and bird species.
The SILVER LINE greenhouse units from PALRAM are widely distributed globally and enjoy an excellent reputation for value for money – the robust aluminium extrusion frame system and the virtually unbreakable polycarbonate plastic glazing provide make a great product!