Note: This shed comes with a single door in the gable end, some images above show the optional double doors. The CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 is a classic timber garden shed – durable design and beautiful Western Red Cedar paneling in an easy to assemble kit. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, Opening Window, Ornate Hardware Kit and Loft Shelf as well as Flooring Kits are available. The GLENDALE is ideal for garden storage or as a timber potting shed.
The CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia, and is constructed using 42 x 35mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The GLENDALE 8×8 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically, time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours excluding the floor. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit, both flooring kits include tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area.
CEDAR SHED GLENDALE 8×8 features include:
- Dimensions: 2530mm Wide x 2450mm Deep x 2500mm High (add 50mm for rebated floor or 140mm for HD floor kit)
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening 1890mm high) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- This shed is supplied without a window, windows are available as an option
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding, uncoated, can be painted or oiled
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 2400 Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty