FREE DELIVERY! The CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 is a stylish and robust timber garden storage shed, easy to assemble and long-lasting. It features a Colorbond gable roof with overhanging eaves, and a colonial style door with tinted acrylic glazing and locking T-handle. Options including Double Doors, extra Opening Window, Loft Shelf, Ornate Wrought Iron Hardware as well as Flooring Kits are available. The OXFORD also finds a niche as a timber potting shed.
Our CEDAR SHED range of products is manufactured in Australia by Stilla, and is constructed using 42 x 42mm termite resistant pine framing and 18mm thick Canadian Western Red Cedar VJ cladding with a Colorbond steel roof. The OXFORD 6×9 is supplied in an easy to assemble kit with pre-made panels. The panels come in raw timber (not stained or painted) allowing you to select the finish of your choice. Typically time required for assembly is about 2 to 3 hours. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a flooring kit can be used.
The CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 is supplied standard without a floor. A rebated floor is available as an optional extra, as is also a Heavy Duty Floor Kit, both flooring kits include tough, Yellow Tongue flooring sheets as the finished surface. The Heavy Duty Floor Kit provides for installation without the need for a prepared base such as a concrete slab or paved area. CEDAR SHED OXFORD 6×9 features include:
- Dimensions: 1930mm Wide x 2740mm Deep x 2360mm High
- Single colonial style glazed door (840mm opening) is standard, double glazed doors (1400mm opening) are available as an optional extra
- Single opening window included
- Colorbond ‘WOODLAND GREY’ roof panels
- Termite resistant pine 42mm x 35mm framing
- Wind rating: W33 / N2 – 33m sec = 118 kmh winds
- Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick VJ cladding
- Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly
- Rebated Floor available as an optional extra
- Heavy Duty Floor Kit including Rebated Floor available as optional extra
- Other options include extra Opening Window with tinted acrylic glazing for safety and 1800 Loft Shelf unit
- 10 year warranty